- Crowned as the best craft beer in the 2011 “brouwland” (brewland) competition.
- The logo is the meaning of 2 old connecting building that used to be pubs till the 60’s: “The Black horse and The Flying Horse”.
- It’s also the place of reference where he lives “District Flying Horse”.
- Coins are a Monk drawing of himself, logo of the Home Brew competition and logo of the organizers, brouwland.
- It’s a dark, complex and well-balanced Ale.
- Pours with a opaque deep burgundy rich color with a frothy, creamy off white head.
- Uses 7 malts with 2 of them being chocolate malt, 3 hops varieties, special blend of 4 herbs, candi sugar and special yeast – with a pinch of Belgian devilry thrown in.
- This strong Ale has a whooping 10% alc/vol.
- Our wickedly, little bottle of treasure.
Préaris Quadrocinno a wins bronze medal at Global Craft Beer Awards in Berlin. View story!
The Drinks Business – “Top 10 beers in the world media” story!
See below for the Quadrupel shelf talker:
- Pearis Saison is a deep golden Ale brewed with Amarillo and Cacade hops.
- The aroma is malty with some citrus notes and a nice slightly hoppy nose.
- This Saison is 6% alc/vol which is expected from a Belgian Saison.